PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. In the field of project management, the PMP certification is globally reputed and recognized. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
About the PMI®
Project Management Institute®
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide. Their members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® is the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)SM
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
- Benefits of being a PMP®
Why a PMP certification?.
- The PMP certification is globally respected and recognized.
- PMI has been made the de-facto industry standard for project managers with a 12% increase in numbers of PMP/CAPM certification every year.
- The PMP certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management and proves that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge.
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the certification.
- You will have better job opportunities: With the requirements for qualified Project Managers expected to increase exponentially in the future, the job market for PMP Certified managers will get better.
- The PMP certification is globally recognized by leading companies. Leading companies often encourages their Project Managers to have the PMP certification.
For further information: www.pmi.org
Video – Click here